Approximate Delivery Times and Costs
|Standard – USPS First Class||$5.95||3-7 Business Days|
|Expedited – USPS Priority||$9.95||2-5 Business Days|
** Orders received after 3:00 PM EST will be processed the following business day.
Proud to deliver with FedEx-USPS using the methods below:
Please Note: The shipping methods below are only applied after a processing time of up to 2 days.
1. Standard Shipping: Orders shipped by this method will arrive in 4-8 business days after the parcel has been shipped from the warehouse. This method of delivery uses USPS First Class mail. Cost for this delivery method is $5.95.
2. Expedited Shipping: Shipping with this method is available for $9.95 on all orders. Orders shipped by this method will arrive in 3-6 business days after the parcel has been shipped from the warehouse. Usually shipped with USPS Priority Mail as the delivery method.
Please allow an extra 5-10 Business Days for delivery to the following locations:
Shipping Items with Different Availabilities
For orders that include items which may have gone out of stock, the entire order will be shipped together.
Shipped for Your Protection
For your protection, we insure and register all items for their full value. Currently all deliveries must be made to a physical business or home address and a signature is required. We will not ship to P.O. Box addresses and require an adult to sign for the package.
Order Confirmation and Tracking
Once you place your order, you will see the order confirmation page and an e-mail containing your order number will be sent to you. If you do not receive the confirmation email, contact us directly at at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders May Be Delayed for the Following Reasons:
– Severe weather and acts of god can delay an order. This can include snow storms, tornados, twisters, severe rain warnings, severe cold or other unforeseen events which prevent us from making the delivery according to the guaranteed times. We are not responsible for delivery under these type of circumstances.
– “Bill To” and “Ship to” addresses are not the same.
– Order is pending a credit approval and fraud verification.
– A product is currently out of stock.
– An order is shipped to a special location such as Alaska, Hawaii